JustFly Phone Numbers and Emails

support@justfly.com
media@justfly.com
social@justfly.com
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

How to Contact Justfly Customer Service?

Most Popular Number:

(800) 717-5015
Total calls: 16 196 Issues resolved: 468 Last call: Apr 23, 2024

How to Contact Justfly by Phone?

Connecting with a Justfly customer service representative can resolve a range of issues, including the most common – canceled and delayed flights, specifying booking details, refunds, etc.

You can contact Justfly by pushing the Call customer service button located on this page or by dialing (800) 900-1431.
Justfly customer support phone number is a toll-free 24/7 line (800) 717-5015. However, before you try to contact Justfly customer service please revise the most common questions and answers in advance.

How to Contact Justfly Customer Support by Email?

If using the Justfly customer service number didn’t take you anywhere try an alternative approach. For instance, the most frequently used email address is support@justfly.com. All customer service concerns can be resolved by it.

Describe your situation and the issue you are facing in a detailed email to the support team, so they could give you the next steps for your specific problem.
Moreover, your appeal to Justfly customer service live person by email will become more reasonable and thorough because you can depict all details of your issue.

Does Justfly Have Live Chat?

For every company like JustFly, it is important to fulfill customer support using an online contact form but currently, Justfly customer service chat is not provided.

You can connect with other users on Justfly community forums to share your experiences and to get advice on dealing with your concern.

PissedConsumer Club

Canada

More contact details

JustFly Customer Service Reviews

1.3 / 5
Bad
isabelle l Rvc
J'aimerai changer mon nom sur mon billet Isabelle Loiselle #FCJFVK
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating
4.0

Merci de résoudre mon problème j'ai fais une erreur j'ai mit deux fois mon nom de famille oui il me répond en texto problème à l'avoir en Français Isabelle Loiselle

jE NE SAIS PAS COMMENT METTRE LA PREUVE iSABELLE LOISELLE

Deborah B Ifq
A fraudulent charge on my credit card and they won't refund me.
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

Never have I ever used them and I will warn others to not use them. Never heard of them either..

A fraudulent charge on my credit card and they showed no compassion or understanding. Which has created hardship...they could have done the right thing.

Masson Xok
Need help with my refund I lost my flight on January 13, I was not informed of the change, my flight was at 10:05 and I left at 4:00 pm. I tried to talk to a reprecent and they never answered me pers

I need help with my refund I lost my flight on January 13, I was not informed of the change, my flight was at 10:05 and I left at 4:00 pm. I tried to talk to a reprecent and they never answered me personallyBad services

Guest-5329455
404428****

I booked My ticket on the wrong date. 2 minutes later I called to change the different date & they charged me $ 200. I have to book another flight.

How Good is JustFly's Customer Service?

Eden Jyd
Eden Jyd
Feels Disappointed | Mar 23, 2024

My experience was so frustrating, waited for over 2 hours to chat with someone. After chatting for so long to come up with a solution …..their answer was “we will not be able to take any action on the booking.”

Jameer Dst
Jameer Dst
Feels Satisfied | Mar 18, 2024

Very Compitative price and very happy
Just suggestion. Customer service over phone call will be very appreciated instead Chat

Taelyn Gqb
Taelyn Gqb
Feels Disappointed | Mar 01, 2024

Very bad

Kilynn Non
Kilynn Non
Feels Disappointed | Feb 29, 2024

Was just trying to remove a pending charge

Brewer Die
Brewer Die
Feels Disappointed | Feb 17, 2024

They should explain that you have to pay the seat before they charge the ticket, after you pay the ticket, they don’t complete to give you the ticket confirmation, they give options to buy the seats, then to complete, you have to pay for the seats till your destination, that was a international flyth New York to Brazil, pay seat to go and pay when get back
, no more justfly

Deb T Sit
Deb T Sit
Feels Disappointed | Feb 10, 2024

Horrible. I can’t access the reservation to select seats or get notifications. I put in confirmation number and last name and it doesn’t recognize it. So where did the money go ? There is an unknown to me email used

Summary of JustFly Customer Service Calls

8% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call JustFly?

Request for Information Question:

• “To check my flight status”
  • “I am unable to check in for my flight an Uber driver refused to take me to the world airport in Oklahoma City”
  • “Need to question about cancellation”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cancel the trip”
  • “Cancel booking and get refund”
  • “Cancel flight”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Change flight”
  • “Change date flight”
  • “Change flights”

Refund Question:

• “Refund for canceling the booking”
  • “Refund”
  • “I want refund ext extra charges”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Charges disputed”
  • “Payment error”
  • “Payment confirmation”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Travel insurance”
  • “Can't find tickets numbers”
  • “Not being able to book a flight, because not accepting my credit card”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “I didn't receive my number confirmation”
  • “Never received”
  • “Did not get flight confirmation for flight”

Staff Question:

• “Flight missed due to staff at counter”
  • “Customer service”
  • “I want to talk to customer service representative”

Cards Question:

• “Flight schedule card issue”
  • “Credit card info”
  • “Problem with my green card”

Account Question:

• “Forgot my departure time”
  • “Bank account hacked”
  • “Can't get infor on my flight tommarow”

Website/ Application Question:

• “What 's this website all about ?”
  • “Can't order my tickets on web site”
  • “Website not working”

Other Question:

• “Need to file complaint with airindia”
  • “Flight issue”
  • “Change in my scheduled flight”

About

Related Companies

Momentum Travel Group, FlightHub

Summary

JustFly is an online booking agency which specializes in cheap flights. The company was founded by a team of technological experts in 2014. Its headquarters is based in Summerside, Prince Edward, Canada. JustFly is a subsidiary of Canadian federal corporation 8982937 CANADA Inc. There is an online tool to find the cheapest flights to required destination on the company website. It is also possible to find and book hotels and cars. It is possible to change or cancel reservation by phone. Personal account is required to check itineraries, alerts, and notifications on the company website. Available payment options are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.

JustFly reviews and complaints

1.5
Priceline
4589 reviews
1.6
Do you have something to say about JustFly? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup