Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

0 symbols (min 100)
Post answer
Top Question

How can I get my refund?

#1988478
According to the JustFly Faq page, in order to cancel your booking, you should:
  • Sign in to My Bookings from the homepage;
  • Select View My Booking;
  • In the Menu on the left select Cancel Booking;
  • At this point, you will be presented with available options, depending on the airline policy, which may include a refund and/or a Cancellation Without Refund;
  • Once decided please proceed by selecting View Details;
  • To complete your request, please confirm all the details and select a method of payment;
  • Once you have confirmed all the information and selected a method of payment select Submit and the request will be complete.

If you are eligible for a refund and have chosen the refund option, JustFly will immediately initiate the refund process.
Once your refund is processed, your financial institution may take up to 7 days to issue the credit to your account, and up to 2 billing cycles for the credit to show on your statement.
#2022215
@Maggie Grant "JustFly will immediately initiate the refund process" Not in the slightest. Justfly is a dishonest OTA (check this site and many other review sites.
Advertisements

Using a JustFly Credit voucher from a cancelled flight

by Gene C Yqu

In my just fly account it acknowledges i have a credit but will only let me use it by calling customer service. Ive tried NUMEROUS times waiting as long as 1 hour and 20 minutes and gave up. Does anyone every answer?!!

View

how do i use a flight promo code

by Barbara S Jll

View

i want to book a flight for today

by Barbara S Jll

is there last min deals?

View

Refund amount still I can’t get why

by Kalinda Lsh

Hello This is Sanjok Acharya I need my refund amount from Kathmandu - New York flight . Just fly already charge 75 $ from my account but still I can’t get my refund .

I am try to Cindy just fly but phone num is very high volume . My contact num 917495**** thank you

View

I get different tickets from the one I buy

by Natali A Imz

Good morning, Me and my friend book lest night a tickets. The confirmation email and receipt was with correct tickets.

The second email with the ticket was different. Please see attached. The reason we book this ticket is because her kids is coming back with this flight. Can you please help us we need the flight from confirmation email.

The only flight who need to be change is United 9841 to Austrian 90 and United 9842 to Austrian 89. Mush appreciated Lidija

View

Never received refund as credit card was cancelled. Need to update info for refund.

Letter sent from JUst Fly to us ( Sam and Sherrill Stangl) on Dec. 11, 2020 regarding our reservation to NZ had been cancelled and charges to our credit card were reversed.

We never received the refund and now we have cancelled the card. Please advise how we can receive this refund.

View

HOw cvan I get a full refund for my flight that never went through?

by MIriam V Gdz

My flight was delay more than 9 hours last 6/12/21. Frontier L62YEY Just Fly 194-699*-*** I am requesting a dull refund and free tickets for one year due to inconvenience. I was not able to be present on my little sister 50th birthdays and today I am going to my PT due to lower back pain aggravation.

View

How can I get my itinerary update ?

by Angi Fww

View

Como puedo obtener my rembolso

by Zaidan Udv

La compañía justfly nos yambo para cancelar nuestro vuelo y quisiéramos saber como obtenemos nuestros ticket de vuelta o si nos pueden reembolsar el dinero he estado yamando muchas beses y me ponenen en lista de espera hasta por mas de 4 horas y nadie responde al telefono

About refund

How long does it take to get my refund from a cancelled ticket?and I didnt get any email about it as well!

#2022214
It took me over 9 months, and never got it. If you can dispute it with your credit card company then I would that.
View

I want to know why we would be traveling through different companys? My other question its why i cant select my seats

by Gita Sxf

I am trying to buy a flight but i want to know why it dont let me select my seat or they give me the seat on the airport nad why would be traveling through different companies one its spirit and frontier

Do 2 years old get their own luggage

When I got the confirmation email. I didn’t see any luggage information for my child.

#2003634
Children not occupying a paid seat are not given a checked baggage allowance on most U.S. domestic airlines. Luggage will be checked with the child's parents' luggage and will be subject to the extra baggage fees charged by the airline.
View

I want speak to the customer service

by Joretta Fbf

I want change my flight but l donot know how to connect to the customer services can l get call back on my personal number as soon as possible.

Can I get a refund?

Canceled my flight due to up in number from convid. Omg.

Just had me pay $800 extra to cancel and now is charging another $800 to re-book.

Am in tears!!! Why

#1976140
According to JustFly Terms and Conditions, JustFly fees are charged on a per-passenger, per-ticket basis in the currency of the related booking and are generally non-refundable. Travel Service Providers may charge fees in connection with your booking or, to the extent permitted, any cancellation, change, or refund thereto.
Unfortunately, the website does not provide any information about refunds for rebooking. Please contact JustFly Customer Service by phone at (800) 717-**** or by email at customercare@***.com and ask for assistance with your issue.
View

What happen to my flight

by Kindell Pbc

I was late for the flight on Friday your rep told me I have a return flight so all I need to do is get their now I’m in Orlando trying to go home to New York and the airline said because I did not use the first part I can’t use the second part can you tell me what am I to do now my flight is 1144 this morning Monday 9 th

View

“Didn't get the itinerary numbers yet for my flight.how do I get it?

by Aleigh Mkd

How can I get my refund?

Dear JustFly: Hope you and your family are staying safe and healthy! We are writing about our flight reservation # 168-38*-***, round trip flights for a family of 4 people (Michelle Mai, Stanley Siu, Natalie Siu, and Edwin Siu) from SFO to PPT on 5/29/2020, returning on 6/11/20.

We received flight cancellation notification from French Bee Airlines on 4/20/20 that our flights are cancelled due to COVID 19. Regulations in the U.S., Europe and elsewhere require airlines to fully refund fares paid by customers when the airline cancels their flight. Since we purchased the tickets through your agency, we request that you process our full refund for this reservation. Thank you for your immediate attention to this matter!

Stay safe and healthy!

DOT clarifies flight refund rules The US Department of Transportation has issued an enforcement notice, reminding airlines that they need to refund passengers in the event that their flights are cancelled, or there are significant schedule changes. As the enforcement notice states: Customers are entitled to a cash refund when the airline cancels a scheduled flight or makes a significant schedule change and the passenger chooses not to accept the alternative offered This applies for flights operated by US and foreign airlines to, within, or from the United States.

2 answers
According to the JustFly support section, as a travel agency, JustFly is bound by airline rules, policies and restrictions. When you request a refund with JustFly, they should cancel your booking and should handle fulfilling your request with the airline on your behalf.
Please note that not all airlines are offering refunds, please go to justfly.com/account/itinerary to see if you are eligible. All modifications on reservations purchased prior April 1st 2020 including refund are subject to 35$ handling fee.
To get more information about the JustFly refund policy, please contact the JustFly customer care team by phone at (800) 717-**** or via the support form on the PissedConsumer website.
@Maggie Grant I purchase my tickets wat before April 2020 (9/2019) and I’m still being charged $35 handling fee for just processing a credit. This company is ripping people off left and right! Worst company ever!!!
View more answers (1)

Can expiration date on travel voucher be extended?

Had to cancel flight due to virus. Given voucher. Time frame to use voucher to short .

2 answers
According to the JustFly 'COVID-19 Virus Preventative Measures' article, when cancelling the flight due to COVID-19, you may book new flights at a later date within the airline’s requirements, which is typically 1 year after the date of purchase but could be extended due to COVID-19 outbreak.
To get more information on how to extend the travel voucher, please contact the airline or JustFly customer care team by phone at (800) 717-**** or via the support form on the PissedConsumer website.
@Maggie Grant Don’t bother their customer service rep will just be rude, speak broken English and hang up on you when you ask to speak to a supervisor! Horrible service
View more answers (1)

How can I get refund for a ticket I did not use?

I purchase a round trip ticket through Just fly for my daughter however do yo the Coronavirus my daughter had to cut her stay short. When she tried to use the return ticket and have it exchange just fly told her no and told her she had to purchase another ticket.

Ticket number 173-61*-***. I need my refund for the return ticket that my daughter was not able to use.

1 answer
Due to the current situation, it may be quite difficult to get a refund and call the company. Try to contact JustFly customer service directly.
Questions 29