Featured

JustFly - Dispute #230817****72 - Image 2
JustFly - Dispute #230817****72 - Image 3
JustFly - Dispute #230817****72 - Image 4
Original review Sep 07, 2023

I am contacting you regarding your company literally abandoning me at Dulles airport ,without being able to speak to a representative who was not a virtual advisor that would keep dropping me after seconds. Do I need to get legal representative to sue you?

I was not responsible for a flight being grounded in Albuquerque , and my arrival in Dulles at midnight , when the airlines had left 8 pm .

They did not have any flights with that particular airlines for a further Two days. There was no means of obtaining food or water , without my having to go through security , without them confiscating liquids more than 2 ounces. I was forced to purchase additional airline ticket to get to London. My brother had passed away and all the family were waiting on the funeral arrangements , for my arrival.

Any attempts to contact a representative , was moot .

All phone numbers offered directed me to file on line . All on line service was repeatedly dropped after a few minutes , not allowing me to enter my problem.

Loss:
Cons:
  • Cannot ever get a hold of anybody at this site

User's recommendation: DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY

map-marker Tucson, Arizona

I got charged for a flight.I did not Booked

It's not what I said at all. What I said was that? I got charged for a flight. I did not book. I wish I could talk to a live agent.
William paul P

Verified Reviewer

Victim of fraud and scammed

Last August 16th of 2023 I purchased my economy ticket.

From just fly. Then comes November 28, 2023.

I decided to call just fly.

To see if I can upgrade my economy International flight.

To business class.

An agent under the name of zayn, which I know is not his real name.

And I am nowhere near being racist or anything. But for some reason, all of their agents are from India.

Zane assisted me with my concern. As the conversation with this agent Zane.

He told me the price of elevating or upgrading my economy International flight to business class Is 700 each.

So I agreed to the price because I was expecting that and then he put me on hold.

15 220 minutes.

And then he came back and said I apologize. I have to put you on hold again.

N, he came back and put me on hold again.

So I was with this agent for almost an hour.

And then finally, he came back and told me that I have to pay $4000 to make changes.

And I said no. I'm not going to pay $4000 for upgrading my International flight. Because he said because you said there's $700 each.

So I told them that if you can't do anything about it. Don't worry about it, just leave the way it is.

And she put me on, hold again and again and again.

So I'm with this guy for almost 2 hours now. He came back again and said I'm trying my best to talk to a manager so that we can help you.

And I ask him Why are you making me pay 4000 dothers? Are you guys not going to give me a credit of what I already paid for my original ticket And he put me on hold again because he said. I'm going to talk to my manager.

See what we can do about it. And then he came back and said no, we can't do that and I said don't worry about it. I don't want it anymore, since you guys are not being considerate.

I'm not going to pay another $4000 I'm not that desperate although I want to experience a business class. Because it's my first time doing it.

And for 6 years. I can finally go home again and enjoy a vacation after a long hard-working 6 years.

And I Believe that I deserve it. So with almost 3 hours working with this guy talking to this guy. He offered me just to upgraded to a Premier class because he said it's more cheaper.

I said no. The reason I called you. It's because I want to upgrade it to business class. If you can't do it and don't worry about it, just leave my ticket alone.

And he said that's impossible now. Because I canceled the original flight already. And I'm just waiting on you to pay for the new one and I was so furious. Mad and yelling at him and asking him.

Why did you cancel my first one when I didn't tell you to cancel it And I told you that if you can't do anything, just leave it alo. Yeah, so yet again he put me on. He talked to a manager and he came back saying that they will credit me for my first ticket. As long as I take care of the changes.

To cut The story short.

I finally decided to end the conversation and just given because I wanted to experience the business class as well.

So I ask him again since she guess you're going to credit me. Then I will just do it.

And I ask him if they accept 2 credit card payment or split payment. Because the main credit card that I'm going to use doesn't have enough money to cover.

The cost of the ticket.

So I told them to make sure that the first one I gave you charge that 1 and do not charge the second 1 until you get the amount that you need that. I told you from the first one.

For some reason, the credit card is not producing.

Enough money that they need.

And he was so pushy about me. Using the debit card the second one to pay off the remainder of the ticket. Price because you won't charge on the first credit card. That I gave them and I instructed him not to do it.

And then while we're talking, I got a notification from my email from chase saying there is a fraud alert. That just fly is trying to charge me $3000 and 300 I told him why are you using the debit card? I told you not to do it. Good thing I have a frog security.

Otherwise they charged me the whole amount from my debit card. To cut the Story short agat the end. I finally decided to just pay it off since they're giving me a credit for the first ticket a butt. Because I've been with him for 4 hours and I'm so tired of talking to him and staying on the phone for that long.

And when finally things are over he Send me the iterinary.

And Received or confirmation of my new flight details?

After that I knew I was fooled but I didn't think about it too much. Because I don't want to ruin my upcoming vacation. And before I ended the call I asked him again. So where is my credit?

He said you're gonna get that after your vacation. You're gonna get a credit in your future vacation. And I said I knew it. I knew you guys are going to give me a hard time with that 1, but it's okay, you know karma is gonna hit you guys at the end of the day.

That's just the first part of the incident of my story, the second one. Was when I called them again January 9th. To make changes on my departure dathis time. It was really short and this time it was a different agent that I talked to and this time.

She's a female. But I forgot her name.

So it was really a straight forward question How much are you guys going to charge the date of my flishe responds $300 so I said okay.

And then she checked the availability of the flight And it was successful.

And she asked me the card details. I'm going to use to pay for 300 dollars I gave her Info of my credit card and what after I gave her the information she said you're all set and you'll be hearing a call from me later on this day to give Details of your new flight. And I waited for her to call me and check if there's email but there is no call.

An email from the transaction. I went ahead and check my credit card if there was a charge of $300 and there wasn't any charge of $300.

So so I thought it was free because. There wasn't any charge at all and I decided to call the airline that I used to see if there was any changes in my flight Itenirary And I was surprised that the changes went through and I thought they They hooked me up for a free change.

After 5 Di, see a notification from my bank that I was charged 2377.

Inshot They used my debit card debit card that I use since November 28 of 2023. I can't believe that.

They made charges on my debit card without my authorization, and I can't believe that they're. Still holding on my old credit card or debit card information?

So I called them. And ask about what happened, why they're charging me 2 thousandthree $1077 for changes. When they told me that I was only going to charge $300.

I was broken and the whole day I had to spend.

Calling people calling my bank disputing this trancalling, just fly back-and-forth and the lady that I talk to the first time told me that she's going to take care of it, and she's going to call me back but it never haopen and then the second the third time. Attempting to call them. It's either they're not answering the phone or they're gonna put you on hold for a very long time So I read the reviews of the customer that has the same issue with just fly In all of them are true They're not gonna.

Be back, help you resolve the problem. Instead, they're gonna put you on hold for a very long time.

Because agents from just fly Are pure evils They have no right to cheat people that are working hard for their money.

We all don't deserve to be treated this Story

Please please be careful when dealing with just fly I will stay away from them.

Just book directly to the airline that you choose.

I hope that 1 will take out just fly.

Because because they've been scamming. And frauding people left and right.

Enough is enough. And in regards to the money that I loit's been a month now since they are Investigating this issue And the bank just credited me the 2377, which is not yet secured and then they.

Can take it out.

Off my account any time and that sucks if it happens , but I won't stop fighting cause I am a victim of fraud and scammed by just fly I believe in God.

That god we'll do something and punished those who wrong us. I apologize if my story is a little cloudy.

Please be careful out there Stay away from just fly Just fly

Preferred solution: Pay off for emotional damage i demand tgem to pay me for the intire charges they made including the first ticket i baught and make them pay for my current airline fare.

User's recommendation: Stay away from Just fly

Rebeka A Dru

Verified Buyer

You refunded money to me month and a half ago but now reverseded claim and took money back.

JustFly - You refunded money to me month and a half ago but now reverseded claim and took money...
JustFly - You refunded money to me month and a half ago but now reverseded claim and took... - Image 2

I bought ticket in December 3 for December 7 flight Mia-Evn for $1335. Didnt get any confirmation email, but money was pending in my bank account.

So Dec 7 I decided to find out if theres a ticket by calling just fly and it took half a day calling airlines, Justfly, and third partys.By the time I found theres a ticket was to late to go to the airport. So I asked Justfly to cancel and refund money and they recommended to call my bank. I did call bank and dispute money and they refund $1330.50 to my account December 8.

End of January i had Claim reversal of $1330.50. Im so disappointed of this situation .

Loss:
Pros:
  • I cant think of any pros
Cons:
  • No customer service number where you can talk to live agent
  • Online customer service chat is not helpful

| map-marker Houston, Texas

I need to cancel a ticket

JustFly - I need to cancel a ticket
JustFly - I need to cancel a ticket - Image 2
JustFly - I need to cancel a ticket - Image 3
JustFly - I need to cancel a ticket - Image 4
I need to cancel a ticket and the confirmation number of the ticket is #251-94*-*** so if you guys can give me a call back Ive been trying to get hold of you guys please I need to cancel the ticket the date is 04/11 to 04/14 thanks

User's recommendation: I need my refund please cancellation of the ticket

Leah R Qqt

Verified Reviewer

Unable to reach live person

JustFly - Unable to reach live person
I need a confirmation number for my flight in October. Unable to reach any Human! I tried to use texting, calling, app. Google search and I have had no success with any of the above attempts.please email me my confirmation number for Leah J Rhoades snd Gloria J Koerner October 6th, 2024 and returning from Vegas October 10th, 2024. Email: joysie1968@***.com
Loss:
Pros:
  • Possible low flights
Cons:
  • No customer service number where you can talk to live agent

Preferred solution: My confirmation number for my flights on Aligant Air or a full refund to my Affirm account!

John R Hdx

Refund

JustFly - Refund
My wife was admitted to the hospital and found out she has medical conditions so I cannot leave to my all guys trip

map-marker Miami Beach, Florida

Cancellations

JustFly - Cancellations
I just made a booking from Arizona to Philadelphia in the search bar. I was looking for the price that suited me so unconsciously I clicked on a ticket that for me will bring me according to my search. After buying I realize that instead of sending me from Arizona to Philadelphia the ticket takes me From Phoenix to Trenton. 5 minutes later I asked for the cancellation of the ticket. I am denied it because I did not insure the ticket and it is very often said that I have 24 hours to cancel the ticket.

User's recommendation: I definitely stop paying for my tickets on their website

Taimoor S Keb

Refund not received 25020****

JustFly - Refund not received 25020****
JustFly - Refund not received 25020**** - Image 2
JustFly - Refund not received 25020**** - Image 3
25020**** booking details Wrong number of customer service. 1200 qatari riyal Loss my money 10 march I book but didn't receive ticket. Today 31 march refund not receive.

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Don't book from justfly.com

John S Dtd

Issues with Reservation during Bereavement

Ticket issued for different city as reservation was made. Had enormous difficulty contacting JustFly to correct. Waited on hold for an hour before even speaking w/someone. Initially, I was informed there was nothing to be done then informed to submit death certificate for my family to submit but with no guarantee to correct the issue.

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Be very aware when dealing with this organisation.

isabelle l Rvc

Verified Reviewer

This person supports our platform.
Get a badge ›

Supporter
| map-marker Montreal, Quebec

Resolved: J'aimerai changer mon nom sur mon billet Isabelle Loiselle #FCJFVK

Updated by user Apr 22, 2024

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with apology. Changer mon nom car j’avais fait une erreur

Original review Apr 15, 2024
Merci de résoudre mon problème j'ai fais une erreur j'ai mit deux fois mon nom de famille oui il me répond en texto problème à l'avoir en Français Isabelle Loiselle jE NE SAIS PAS COMMENT METTRE LA PREUVE iSABELLE LOISELLE

User's recommendation: FAITES ATTENTION POUR NE PAS QU'IL Y ES D'ERREUR DE NOM

Isaac j Usq

Verified Reviewer

This company’s are scamming people so bad offering you service that you pay but you never get it’s impossible to get help eather phone or website, they acces mi debit to charge me for flying tikets

JustFly - This company’s are scamming people so bad offering you service that you pay but you...
JustFly - This company’s are scamming people so bad offering you service that you pay but... - Image 2
JustFly - This company’s are scamming people so bad offering you service that you pay but... - Image 3
JustFly - This company’s are scamming people so bad offering you service that you pay but... - Image 4
Wen I did mi reaarvation they offer me a protección plan that in any case o could not make it to the fligth or cancelled fligth I would be eligible for a full refound I got proof of it its on the recipt and now there saying they cant refund me the money that I will get points totally scam they refuse to refund mi money even wen its on the contract and the recipt
Loss:
Cons:
  • Once you make your payment you would never hear from them

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Don’t use third parties companies you think you will be saving time and money that’s there purpose it’s been i month no one has get hold of me to work with this matter and no refund so far I need justice with this people

Mensah A Tir

| map-marker Valdosta, Georgia

Resolved: I want refund extra charges

Updated by user Apr 11, 2024

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with apology.

Original review Mar 27, 2024
I made a reservation with my debit card. Few minutes later JustFly sent me an email for immediate attention to avoid cancellation, that the payment was not received. I used for the second time I used my credit card to make the payment. Two days later I found that my debit card was charged for the payment of three passengers($ 1473.97 each) and my credit card $5895.88 plus $718.87. The total cost of the reservation was $6273.

User's recommendation: This recommendation is for JustFly: JustFly should wait little bit more before sending me that email urgent email to avoid what happened

Steven S Stc

Non Existent Customer Service

I purchased business class tickets from LAX to London. I was given and charged for economy class seats which will not work for my husband and I.

We are both elderly and he is handicapped. I have attempted to contact JustFly through their bogus Chat Service. An electronic bot comes on saying someone will be right with you. "Right with you" sometimes means one minute, 10 minutes or 5 hours.

Supposedly, this issue has been referred for more study when I submitted my original documents showing business class ticket purchase. It has now been 2 weeks and I have heard nothing. The longer they stall, they less chance I have of getting a business class seat for both of us.

Do not use this company. You are NOT able to speak with a human unless your flight is within 24 hours.

Cons:
  • No person to speak to
  • Zero resolution to problem

Preferred solution: I would like to get business class tickets rather than economy.

User's recommendation: DO NOT USE JUST FLY!!!!!!!!

Travel Agencies Expert Talks

How to Travel Safely During the Pandemic

Apr 2, 2021

Do you plan a trip? Uncover top travel tips during the pandemic. In this video interview, Latifah Al-Hazza, a co-founder of Femscape Sojourns and a travel journalist, explains how to safely book a trip online, how to avoid unexpected situations during travel, and what to do if your trip was canceled.

Read full article
Latifah Al-Hazza
Latifah Al-Hazza

Latifah Al-Hazza is a travel expert who visited over 50 countries. She is also a co-founder of Women's Travel Company and an Emmy Award-Winning travel journalist.

Shellyann N

Verified Reviewer

I was charged an extra fee on top of my ticket

JustFly - I was charged an extra fee on top of my ticket
JustFly - I was charged an extra fee on top of my ticket - Image 2
I booked my ticket and paid for it and was charged an extra $65.00 as a fee for what I dont know . I would like my $65.00 returned
Loss:
Pros:
  • Still thinking now
Cons:
  • Steal your money so watch out

User's recommendation: Be aware

map-marker Paris, Ontario

I will like to have my confirmation reservation

JustFly - I will like to have my confirmation reservation
JustFly - I will like to have my confirmation reservation - Image 2
Couples days ago I bought a fly ticket from Toronto to Bogota colombia to April 11 to april 27. I paid that but I didn't receive a email with a confirmation. Could you please send me a confirmation reservation by email with my intinerario. I appreciate your help my email is yanancy52@***.com
Lahcen T

| map-marker New York, New York

Resolved: I still I don’t receive my ticket also question about seating

I still I dont receive my ticket I bought a week before please can I yes get I copy by mail also thanks

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article