1.5
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

The company booked me on a flight for the wrong day.I called the company just hours after booking the flight.

I was told I had to call the airline. Which I did. I paid more for the flight. I checked the Itinerary for the flight.

It now shows 2 return flights, the right one and the wrong one. I called justfly again, the representative was no help. I asked for a supervisor. I was put off by the representative.

They said the supervisor wanted to know why I called. I asked for the supervisor 12 different times. But was put on hold each time. I still never got a supervisor.

I guess I will just dispute the charges with my credit card company.

Frontier fixed the messed up flight booking.But now justfly wont fix the misbooked flight.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $170. Bigboy176 is overall dissatisfied with Justfly and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about justfly flight booking at Justfly was poor website and even worse customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Justfly.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Justfly to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Justfly?

Comments